Monthly Mission Focus:
The Christmas Fund [for the Veterans of the Cross and the Emergency Fund]
- This fund provides direct financial assistance to individual UCC clergy and lay church employees. This fund helps supplement our retired clergy and lay employees for basic needs such as food, utilities, and living and medical expenses. It also provides emergency grants for active and retired UCC clergy and lay employees when the unexpected arises such as large medical expenses or home damage from natural disasters.
December 4- Worship Service with Baptism at 10:30am, Sunday School at 9:15am
December 7- Confirmation 6:30pm
- Women's Choir Practice 6:30
- Mixed Choir Practice 7:30
December 11- Worship Service with Baptism at 10:30, Sunday School at 9:15
December 13- Council Meeting 7:00pm
December 14- CYU 6:00pm- Caroling at Bormann Manor- All are invited to join!
December 18- Worship Service at 10:30, Sunday School at 9:15
Sunday School Christmas Program during Worship
- Bormann Manor Service- 2:00pm
December 21- Confirmation 6:30
- Women's Choir Practice 6:30pm
- Mixed Choir Practice 7:30pm
December 22- Blue Christmas (for those grieving)- 7:00pm
December 24- CHRISTMAS EVER CANDLE LIGHT SERVICE 5:00PM
December 25- Worship Service at 10:30, NO Sunday School
Last Week of December- Pastor on Vacation
Monday and Thursday 9am-12pm
If you would like a pastoral visit, please contact Pastor Stephanie.